Search This Blog

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Anger management

From: Hank [mailto:hankb1221@comcast.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 11:34 PM
To: 'NoReply'
Subject: Re: Anger management

I apologize for the perceived personal attack. I shouldn't have jumped to a conclusion about your educational background with no other evidence than your writing. You've beaten me on the military service, I got out after 4 in 1954.

As far as education is concerned I've got a BSEE, and MSEE and 2 years toward an MBA, which I did not complete. I started an engineering business in 1968 with 4 other engineers, sold it after 10 years, and continued working there until I retired in 1988 at age 59.

I thought we might have found some common ground until you acknowledged working in the 'public sector', I think we have far too much bureaucracy in this country and have always considered 'working in the public sector' an oxymoron.

By the way, I didn't know what Kos was so I Googled it and it appears to be as ridiculous as the Tea Partiers except that they're bent in the opposite direction. Anyway, Dan, have a good life.



--------------------------------------------------
From: "NoReply" Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 4:34 PM
To: "Hank"
Subject: RE: Anger management

Wow, you are really in love with the Daily Kos as a "source".

Truth, yes Tancredo spoke.

Lies, made racist remarks.

Send the link to the film, I am told there is a reward for proof it exists.

Look up "a lie repeated" and you will find your answers regarding disinformation. Having worked both in the private and public sector, I know well when people fall short on the facts, they resort to personal insults.

I have no idea who you are, but count myself fortunate to be hated by such an awful person.

Here is a personal attack to help you feel better about yours: Learn to read history and think critically, you clearly dropped out of school before doing either. I would put my graduate education and 6 years of military service up against yours any day.

Oh, have a nice day,
Dan



-----Original Message-----
From: Hank
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 11:56 AM
To: NoReply
Subject: Re: Anger management

I know it will be difficult but perhaps you could take your paranoia meds & after they kick in explain which "disinformation" from the Nazis and Communists I'm guilty of spreading.

Is it a lie that Tancredo was the keynote speaker at the Nashville gathering of the Tea Partiers, is it the Nazis or the Communists who shot the film of the Tea Partiers in the Capitol spitting on black Congressmen and calling Barney Frank a fag?

Maybe you could separate the disinformation items by origin - which are the Nazis responsible for and which belong to the Communists? Which 'talking points are made up? Is it the Nazis or the Communists who are throwing bricks through Congressmen's windows and vandalizing their property?

It's taken awhile but the true colors of the Tea Partiers has finally emerged. They are racist, homophobic haters, who resort to terrorist tactics when they don't get their way.

If your rhetoric is representative of their capacity to think for themselves, then many, if not most are also mentally-challenged.

I wish you well in your life and hope that by the time you graduate from high school you will be able to think for yourself, formulate your own opinions on the state of the world, and contribute something positive to the society we all live in.

Hank

P.S. You forgot to include Godzilla, the Grinch, and the Bogey man in your list of those who would destroy our country.

[The entire original message is not included]

No comments:

Post a Comment