Search This Blog

Sunday, April 11, 2010

RE: military draft

From: NoReply <noreply@therockymountainfoundation.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2010 6:40 PM
To: Austin Brown <brotheraustinbrown@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: military draft

Your initial emails said nothing about your service and were, indeed, childish taunts.

That said, your service is greatly appreciated.

Your rank implies you earned the respect of others and earned the respect of review boards. That you would contact anyone with the tone of your text message and expect to have a serious response is surprising.

I 2 served, u can thank me l8er.

God speed,
Dan



From: Austin Brown <brotheraustinbrown@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2010 1:53 PM
To: noreply@therockymountainfoundation.org
Subject: military draft

thank you for your answer dan, thats all you had to say in the first place. you see i
was not taunting anyone. you just had to go political on me. as for as my english, to save
time and space we leave off some letters  like ( u for you ) but you did understand it.
by the way, i served the nam (VIETNAM), panama and desert storm in 91and went to
college in florida under the GI, oops goverment issue bill, so in your next message to
me, you will be thanking me for my service. my god bless u (you) and tom and keep
him safe from any harm.      msgt brown  ret.

No comments:

Post a Comment