Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

RE: Not a birther

From: RB Watt [mailto:rbwattcolo@hotmail.com]

Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 04:47 PM
To: noreply@therockymountainfoundation.org
Subject: RE: Not a birther

Dan, I want to ask that my original letter be sent/given to Tom himself, as it was addressed to him and sent to the e-mail address posted on his website. I did write it for him specifically to read. Otherwise, how can I reach him directly?

RBW

From: noreply@therockymountainfoundation.org
Subject: Not a birther
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 09:10:57 -0600
To: rbwattcolo@hotmail.com

http://rmf.blogtownhall.com/

Sorry, I don't work in Toms office, I am his friend.

We anticipated the misinformation you have been exposed to and posted a release with the information you seek.

Best wishes,
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment