Search This Blog

Sunday, April 11, 2010

military draft

From: Austin Brown [mailto:brotheraustinbrown@yahoo.com]

Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2010 03:53 PM
To: noreply@therockymountainfoundation.org
Subject: military draft

thank you for your answer dan, thats all you had to say in the first place. you see i was not taunting anyone. you just had to go political on me. as for as my english, to save time and space we leave off some letters like ( u for you ) but you did understand it. by the way, i served the nam (VIETNAM), panama and desert storm in 91and went to college in florida under the GI, oops goverment issue bill, so in your next message to me, you will be thanking me for my service. my god bless u (you) and tom and keep him safe from any harm. msgt brown ret.

No comments:

Post a Comment