Search This Blog

Monday, February 8, 2010

Civic stupidity comes in all colors.

From: Tim [mailto:boomer7391@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 5:05 AM
Subject: Re: Civic stupidity comes in all colors.
I didn't realize tancredo was a color.  What in the god foresaken world does your reply have to do with my letter?  I guess without being asked you just proved you see everything through a racial lens.
My letter had to do with defining your dishonesty in what a small government and cut taxes while engaged militarily around the world.  Of course you didn't respond to the content of my article because you had your freeking email responders programmed to send the same thing out to everyone who wrote because you know that's the accusation against you.
Well I'm ten times more intellient than any of the 300 lb porkers I saw struggling to stand and clap at Palin's lies.  And everyone knows your a douche bag.  So bring it on.  Run the bitch in any election you want and we'll still just see a nasty woman complaining about Obama's teleprompters while she looks at the cliff notes in her hand.
Now go away and maybe america will be a better place once again.
PFFFFFFFBBBBBT

--- On Mon, 2/8/10, noreply@therockymountainfoundation.org <noreply@therockymountainfoundation.org> wrote:

From: noreply@therockymountainfoundation.org <noreply@therockymountainfoundation.org>
Subject: Civic stupidity comes in all colors.
To:
Date: Monday, February 8, 2010, 1:40 AM


Your comments seem to imply that you believe stupidity is a racial trait. I don't.

It has been my experience that stupidity, especially civic stupidity, comes in all colors.
Feel free to visit and comment on the blog at http://rmf.blogtownhall.com/
Tom Tancredo

No comments:

Post a Comment