Search This Blog

Friday, February 5, 2010

Civics and literacy

From: SAMI GABRIEL DEBELL [mailto:madlyblue@msn.com]
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 6:12 PM
Subject: Civics and literacy
 I am a middle aged Christian white woman born in the heartland of these United States. I have voted since I was of legal age. I have a clear understanding of government and policy. I worked on behalf of, and voted for Barack Hussein Obama. He is a great man and a fantastic President of the United States. You sir, and your unseated, poor sport compatriot Marilyn Musgrave are the two most embarrassing legislators to come out of my home state of Colorado in a long time. I am so glad that your bigotry and hate have been rejected by good people all through out this wonderful state.

 May God bless you and help you see the error of your ways.

Sami Gabriel DeBell
Denver, CO

No comments:

Post a Comment