Search This Blog

Friday, February 5, 2010

failure to teach morality

From: Rachel Schottland [mailto:rschottland@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 11:39 AM
Subject: failure to teach morality
I am a citizen of the United States, and your speech to the Tea Party makes me quite ashamed for you. I admit that I do not know much about your family background, but it is clear that your parents did you a great disservice while raising you. You preach against multiculturalism, but it is your racism that infects this country. You preach against "liberalism" but it is your selfishness and your own sense of entitlement that is a threat.  I am one of those people who voted for President Obama, and I do know how to spell "vote" and say it in english. My parents taught me well, and to love all Americans. It is clear that your parents either instilled intolerance and racism in you while you were growing up, or didn't take parenting seriously and looked the other way when your tendencies became clear. Either way, they failed you, and now you spout your ignorance to the public. God help you and those who agree with you.
A concerned citizen.

Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment