Search This Blog

Friday, February 5, 2010

From one of the illiterates

From: Hollis Griffin [mailto:hollisgriffin@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 5:53 PM
Subject: From one of the illiterates
I saw your pathetic mouthings on ABC News tonight and just thought I'd send you a little note letting your sorry ass know that I'd be happy to sit down with you and discuss my illiteracy.
I served this country in the Air Force from 1962 until 1969. What the hell were you doing during that time? You and the others like you are the first to wrap yourselves in your self righteousness and belittle everyone who doesn't agree with you. That is one of the reasons I will never vote Republican again and as you can see from the current clowns in Washington, you people just don't get it.
You can go to hell sir and take all your racist tea-partiers with you.
Hollis Griffin
Buchanan, Ga

No comments:

Post a Comment