Search This Blog

Friday, February 5, 2010

Tea Party Speech

From: Gail Lombardo [mailto:gslombardo@comcast.net]
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 5:24 PM
Subject: Tea Party Speech
Mr. Tancredo:
While watching you speak at today's Tea Party meeting Nashville, I felt compelled to respond to some of your more objectionable and misinformed comments.  I have a Master's degree in Science and have been a Registered Nurse for 36 years.  I CAN spell vote and feel like I am able to make intelligent, thoughtful decisions about the people that I elect for public office.
When will you extremists realize that calling people names, misquoting speeches and operating with few, if any, of the facts about an issue will not bring about change in our country?  Wake up and stop trying to be the loudest and most ignorant voice in the room!
Gail Lombardo
Obama Voter and Supporter

No comments:

Post a Comment