Search This Blog

Monday, February 8, 2010

You Are Way Off Base

From: Cal Spadoni [mailto:cspadoni@cornerturn.com]
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 5:50 PM
Subject: You Are Way Off Base
Mr Tancredo -
As a life long Republican, I can say that your comments at the recent "Tea
Party Convention" are way off the mark. I have an undergraduate degree from
UCLA in Mathematics/Computer Science and a Masters Degree from USC in
Computer Science and I voted for President Obama. Now, why would I, an
educated Republican, vote for President Obama? The reason is simple and its
because of people like you in the Republican party. You don't speak for me
and you never will and I find it shameful that in a time of need when you
should demonstrating leadership qualities, you go into name calling. Fix the
problems and not the blame. We are the party of Lincoln and I cannot begin
to express my displeasure of you and my party during our nation's time of
need. My advice to you is this: Roll up your sleeves, shut your mouth and
help to fix the problems we, as Americans, are facing.
Sincerely,
Cal Spadoni
Chief Software Engineer
Cornerturn, LLC (A small technology company of less than 30 people)
cspadoni@cornerturn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment