Search This Blog

Friday, February 5, 2010

Your comments were out of line!

From: Devon Benson [mailto:Devon.Benson@3day.com]
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 8:51 PM
Subject: Your comments were out of line!
Tom,



Your comments at the Tea Party convention about Obama voters being illiterate are not only factually inaccurate but completely racist.  Although poll after poll including the latest Gallop poll shows the Obama supporters are the most highly educated voters in the country (you should check these things before your speak in public).  I myself have a master’s degree and I voted for Obama. 



You comments reflect your core belief that he was elected a bunch of illiterate minorities.   You should be ashamed and you should apologize… not to a white educated person like me but to the millions of people you insulted with your disgraceful comments!



I intend to write every news outlet I can find and encourage them to air your words so the Tea Party movement can be exposed for its hateful views and racist agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment