Search This Blog

Monday, February 8, 2010

Your racist remarks

From: Karen Lopez [mailto:karenlopezd@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 7:24 PM
Subject: Your racist remarks
Dear Mr. Tancredo,
Before you scroll down to my signature and think I am nothing but an "uneducated wetback", I want you to know I am an college educated white woman.  I have been teaching in Texas for 34 years.  I have taught many different races, but I have to say your comments at the TEAParty event about reinstating literacy tests in order to vote made me ashamed to be white.  I am doubly ashamed of you.  Your innuendo that only uneducated blacks voted for Obama only showed your stupidity and the stupidity of those who cheered you on.  Shame on your ignorance and racism.  Where is your Christianity?  Or is it only for whites like you?
Glad I'm not you,
Karen Lanter-Lopez  (Yes, I married a Hispanic American - What nasty remark do you have to say about that?)

No comments:

Post a Comment