Search This Blog

Friday, February 5, 2010

From a black conservative member

From: Maurice Meminger [mailto:disent1929@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 7:23 PM
Subject: From a black conservative member
Sir,

I have to say that although I am a proud right wing black American male, I take exception to your use of the words at your tea party speech today. To suggest that the majority of blacks voted for Barack Obama in November, 2008 are illiterate and can't spell "vote" is just plain Tom Tancredoworng and rascist. Even though I voted for the Constitution Party-I know plenty of very smart black people that did vite sir. I also know a bunch of beer drinking crackers that spell either sir. How would you like it if someone said that we should send all of you WOP dagos back Italy?

Please choose your words more carefully.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment