Search This Blog

Friday, February 5, 2010

Tea Party Speach & Military Service

From: Jim Stockie [mailto:creten64@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 10:17 AM
Subject: Tea Party Speach & Military Service
I heard your rambling about illegals putting President Obama in office at the so called tea party convention.  Sorry to bust your bubble, but I as a republican casting my first vote for IKE voted for Obama.  I don't think you can call me an illegal.  I served from Korea through Nam & a few other places.  I noticed in your bio that as college student you supported the war; however, when it came time to stand up YOU DUCKED  much like so many so called  conservatives (cheney, rove, gramm, romney, pete king, & of course awol george w.)  

As a long time republican I am sick & tired of you so called NEOCON RINOs & your anti every thing except kissing the butt of the likes of rush the draft dodger limbuagh & the nra.

I am a hunter & I have taken my fair share of game in several states; however, I don't need an AK-47, UZI, M-16 or a fifty bore.  I resigned from the nra a long time ago as they no longer represent hunters, but represent guns for guns sake.

When are you going to MAN UP & become part of the solution instead part of th problem.

F. A Stocke
San Antonio, TX
210-215-9135

No comments:

Post a Comment