Search This Blog

Friday, February 5, 2010

Tea Party Speech

From: Larry Wonnacott [mailto:lwonnacott@symmetryfunds.com]
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 10:19 AM
Subject: Tea Party Speech
Regarding your comments today that President Obama was elected by people that cannot read or spell the word vote.  I have a Master’s degree.  I contributed to, volunteered for and voted for Obama.  If you should ever decide to once again run for elected office in Colorado, please rest assured that I will do the same for your opponent.  We need more leaders like President Obama and less bigots and hate mongers like you.  Almost every time you open your mouth in public, I am embarrassed for my State that you once represented us (at least some of us).



Larry R Wonnacott
Symmetry Investment Advisors
3460 Garland St

Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
303-759-3394
303-756-0274 (Fax)

No comments:

Post a Comment