Search This Blog

Monday, February 8, 2010

vote

From: Pat Russell [mailto:bigguy1r@embarqmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 3:35 PM
Subject: vote

Your comments seem to imply that you believe stupidity is a racial trait. I don't.


It has been my experience that stupidity, especially civic stupidity, comes in all colors.
Feel free to visit and comment on the blog at http://rmf.blogtownhall.com/
Tom Tancredo
Excuse me, this was your answer to my email that informed you that I had voted for Barack Obama and that I could spell vote and say it in English.  How did you come up with the idea that I believed stupidity is a racial trait?  One thing that I do agree with you is that stupidity comes in all colors.  By the way I am a White American borned individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment