Search This Blog

Monday, February 8, 2010

I can spell vote

From: Lynne Hammes [mailto:lynne.hammes@att.net]
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 3:30 PM
To: tancredodotorg@gmail.com
Subject:



Mr. Tancredo, I can spell vote in a couple of languages. I can also spell bigoted, foolish and a few other words that apply to your comments on why President Obama won the election and the citizens who voted for him. It is individuals, like you, who forget the beautiful words emblazoned on the Statue of Liberty (from the Latin for free) “Give me your poor….” (If it matters, I have a Bachelor's Degree in History from the University of California. Seemingly, I have learned more from history than you have.)
 
From your name, Mr. Tancredo, your progenitors heeded that call, as did mine. I, however, learned the true meaning of those words. You, apparently, did not. If it were not for your public platform you would be totally irrelevant!
 
With it you are a negative, divisive fool, who, instead of learning resorts to nastiness and small mindedness.
 
Sincerely,
Lynne Hammes
1484 Lakeland Avenue
Lakewood, OH 44107

No comments:

Post a Comment