Search This Blog

Monday, February 8, 2010

Tea Party Covention speech

From: EZEKIEL SPRINGER [mailto:zeke67@optonline.net]
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 3:27 PM
Subject: re: Tea Party Covention speech

First off thank you for the response to my email.
Now as to your response:
I have no idea how you read racial overtones within my comment. I mentioned
absolutely nothing about race nor did I imply it. It was you who injected
racial overtones into the narrative with your implication that President
Obama's voters where illiterate non-english speakers. It was you who wanted
to take us back to the days of a system like the Poll Tax, not me. It is
obvious you suffer from Projection, a disease most conservatives and
republicans seem to be afflicted with. Please do not "project" your implied
racist comments at the Tea Party Convention onto my statement. Nice try
though.
Also it was you who talked about voters lacking a certain level of
intelligence. What I did in my email was show you a quote from a New York
Times article that actually brokedown the intellectual make up of the
typical Obama voter through exit polling. The article basically disproved
your argument. Believe me it didn't take much.
Your so called Tea Party movement shows America what you truly are, a bunch
of ultra-right idealogues full of hate, fear and no answers to the real
problems that face us. Like you said in your response, stupidity comes in
all colors and you certainly prove that.

Zeke Springer
Bronx, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment