Search This Blog

Saturday, February 6, 2010

I AM AN AMERICAN

From: lance couch [mailto:lance.couch89@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 06, 2010 7:42 AM
Subject: I AM AN AMERICAN
Tom I took offense to your remarks about people who support our UNITED STATES PRESIDENT Barack Obama. For your information I do know how the political game works, I am educated, also I do know that you and people like you are the reason that America will never be as great as you or anyone thinks it is. I am a 20 year old black american, so if you would like to debate and see the people you are talking about come to Minneapolis,MN and contact me with any questions or concerns.
A concerned American,
Lance Couch  

1 comment:

  1. America will never be great with 20 year olds that carry around a chip on their shoulder so big it makes them think they know everything.

    Lance, you offer no substance to even begin a debate. Throw in a fact or two with your comments, that is how the game works.

    ReplyDelete