Search This Blog

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Your Tea Party Speech

From: Catherine Baker [mailto:cbaker32@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Saturday, February 06, 2010 8:09 AM
Subject: Your Tea Party Speech
My dear Mr. Tancredo,

I was absolutely OUTRAGED by your Tea Party comments regarding people who voted for President Obama.

I am proud to tell you that I voted for Barack Hussein Obama, and he is my president as well as yours.

Allow me to tell you a little bit about myself:

I have a Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry from Duke University.

I have an M.Div. from Eastern Baptist Theological Seminary.

I speak fluent English.  I also speak fluent Spanish because I lived in Chile for three years after I received my undergraduate drgree.

I know how to spell vote VOTE, see?

I have blue eyes, dark brown hair that is beginning to gray (as well it should as age 66!) and light skin.

I would be happy to meet with you to discuss my reasons for voting the way I did.

Please do your homework before you make such stupid comments.

Most sincerely yours,

Sarah Catherine Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment